|Reservations - Information|
Thank you for your interest in Purden Lake Resort and including us in your
plans. Before requesting a reservation, please read and agree to the
1. Maximum vehicles per site: one (1). Maximum camping units per site: one (1).
2. All RV Park reservations must be paid for in full in order to receive a reservation confirmation.
3. All RV Park reservations are non refundable.
4. Cabin reservations require a one-night, non-refundable deposit
5. A minimum two-night stay may be required on most weekends in July and August (applies to reservations for cabins and RV sites).
6. You must first submit a reservation request. This request will then be followed up with availability confirmation.
7. When you receive your availability confirmation, you will be directed to the payment instructions, if you choose
to confirm your reservation.
8. Please allow at least 48 hours notice for reservations.
Note: A “no-show” is a reservation that has not been claimed by 8:00 a.m. the day following the scheduled arrival date. A “no-show” will result in the reservation being cancelled and the campsite will become available to a new camper.
Visitors to a Reserved Campsite:
• All day visitors to the campground must purchase a day use/visitor pass and their vehicles must be parked in the additional vehicle parking areas.
• No visitors are allowed to enter the campground or park after 9:00 p.m.
• Day visitors must leave the campground by 10:00 p.m.